Welcome
Alright, my previous blog was a woeful failure because I set it up without any conceptual purpose. After considering my steps, I have decided to set up a new blog this time focussing on the professional issues regarding ICT Law and Policy as well as developmental issues all over the world. While I cannot guarantee that I will be updating my blog every day I can assure you that this will not go the same way as the first. But I need your comments. So please help. Please I would also want you to note that what ever opinion I express in this blog is my personal opinion and does not represent those of my employers the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the time being. Thank you.
Thy Neighbour's Vinyard
ReplyDeleteI have always believed that the African economic revolution will only actualise with the expansion of information and communication technologies. The GSM licence auction in Nigeria in the early years of this decade was proof of that. It was therefore surprising, at least to me, that the major European telecoms companies were not sufficiently interested in this virgin market so pregnant with potential. Well, the rest is history. For me, the cardinal lesson to be learnt is simple: no matter what you are selling, you do not sit quietly and ignore a market of 150 million inhabitants situated right beside you. I am trying not to.
STC Technologies now looks forward to expand globally in countries like UK, US and the Middle East.STC Technologies
ReplyDelete